I have an old version of the software, can I get an Authorization Key if I need to re-install?

If you have a valid MAP (Maintenance Assurance Program) Subscription, Transoft Solutions will issue you a new authorization key free of charge. If the product you are attempting to authorize is retired, you may be required to install the current version.

If you do not have a valid MAP Subscription, and are out of the warranty period as defined in the SLA page, you will have to pay an administrative fee to get your authorization key unless special circumstances justify an exception. Exceptions are determined at the sole discretion of Transoft Solutions. If you are on a retired version, Transoft Solutions is not obligated to provide any support services including Authorization Keys. There may be consideration given of your previous purchases towards upgrading to the current version. (Please see our Product Compatibility Pages for a list of supported and retired versions).