Before you begin:
- Make sure you have Administrator access on the server and workstations that you will be installing to.
- If you are upgrading an existing license, make sure the current license is Authorized. During install, you will not be prompted for your license number or CD Key and authorization will not be required.
- Download the zipped install file to the server where you want to install the product.
- Right click on the zip file, select Extract All and extract the file.
- Login to the server with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select the Set up a Network License option and click on Install.
- When prompted, enter your License Number and CD Key.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- On the server run the License Server Administration Utility shortcut from the Start Menu or browse the Transoft Solutions\License Server folder and run LicenseServerAdminTool.exe.
- Confirm Host (license server name or IP address) and Port (default is 27099), then select Transoft Solutions product to administrate.
- Click Request Authorization or submit Authorization Request to our Technical Support team.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Browse to the product shared folder on the network server.
- Browse to the Workstation folder and run the file SetupWorkstation.exe.
- You will be presented with a screen to confirm the existing installation location.
- Follow the remaining onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Load a session of the installed product in CAD program.
- Repeat steps 1 – 6 on each workstation where product is to be installed.
Note: Optionally, you can install product on workstations using the SetupWorkstationSilent.exe or SetupWorkstationSilent.MSI installer, which are generated during the server installation. These options are described in the Readme.txt, which is part of the downloaded zip file.
Should you need any further assistance, please contact our Technical Support team.