Evaluation licenses of Transoft products are fully functional versions of our software that allow you to see first-hand how we can help increase your productivity and efficiency while producing accurate and reliable results.
These licenses have been issued to you for the strict purpose of evaluation. Any use of the software on commercial projects is to be strictly limited to your evaluation of the software. The contents of the program remain the property of Transoft Solutions Inc.
Your download includes a CD Key that is encoded with an evaluation period determined by your account manager. Once installed, you can operate the software by bypassing authorization for the duration of your evaluation.
At the end of your evaluation period, authorization will be required before you can run the software.
- Download the zipped install file to the workstation where you want to install the product.
- Right click on the zip file, select Extract All and extract the file.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select the Set up a Standalone License option and click on Install.
- When prompted, enter your License Number and CD Key.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Load a session of the installed product in CAD program.
- When Program Authorization dialog box is displayed prompting for the Authorization Key, please click Bypass to start the software in Evaluation mode.