We now have Manufacturer Based Vehicle libraries available through transoftsolutions.com and our Sales team. You may follow the link below to see the vehicles we have available:
If none of the vehicles available meet your requirements, you can create your own custom vehicles in AutoTURN. In order to create a custom vehicle in AutoTURN, you will need to have the vehicles specifications including turning capabilities. These specifications may be obtained from the manufacturer.
To create a custom vehicle, please refer to the Help.
See topic: Tools> Vehicles> To Create New Vehicles.
In AutoTURN 10.0 and later, you can easily;
- Copy an existing vehicle and edit its dimensions to create a new vehicle.
- Create a new custom vehicle and change its configuration if there are no suitable configurations available.
In AutoTURN 9.1 and older, you will need to:
- Copy existing vehicle and edit its dimensions to create new one.
- Use one of the existing vehicle types, and enter your dimensions to create a new vehicle.
- Create a new type and create your custom vehicle if there are no suitable types available.
Please note the vehicle Type defines the form of the vehicle (Number of Axles, Parts, etc). Therefore, you have to define a Type before you can specify the vehicle dimensions and create the vehicle.
To create a new vehicle Type, please refer to the Help.
See topic: Tools> Vehicles> Types> To Create New Type.