Installing a Standalone License
Before you begin:
- Make sure that you have Administrator access on the workstation that you are installing to.
- If you are upgrading an existing license, make sure the current license is Authorized. During install, you will not be prompted for your license number or CD Key and authorization will not be required.
- Download the zipped install file to the workstation where you want to install the product.
- Right click on the zip file, select Extract All and extract the file.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select the Set up a Standalone License option and click on Install.
- For new installations, enter your License Number and CD Key when prompted.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Load a session of the installed product in CAD program.
- On initial product load and on subsequent loads until product is authorized, the Program Authorization dialog box appears prompting for the Authorization Key.
- Click Request Authorization or submit a request to our Technical Support team.
Article is closed for comments.