You have a license that is currently activated on one computer and you wish to deactivate it to transfer to another machine running the same software..
- Once you have installed the license manager software (installs locally with your Keysoft application), click on:
Start > All Programs > Keysoft Solutions > Common > Display Local Licenses
Or you can run the License manager directly by going to:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Keysoft Solutions\Licensing\KssLM.exe
- On the Local Keys tab, select the active licence you wish to transfer, then select the Online Transfer button.
- You will be prompted to confirm the transfer of the licence. Pick “Yes” to continue.
- Once successfully transferred, you will be notified of your new reactivation code. Either:
a) Take note of the new code that is generated, or
b) Pick “Yes” to create a temporary (*.act) file that should be saved to a shared location or moved to the target computer
Note: If you do not record the code or save the .act file, as described above, your software administrator can retrieve the reactivation code from General>Licence by logging on to support.keysoftsolutions.com. Alternatively, contact our support team who can help.
- On the target machine, run Display Local Licences again. Go to the Activate Licence tab and either:
i) Enter the code noted from step 4a in the From Code window, or
ii) Next to From File, pick [...], navigate to and open the *.act file saved at step 4b
- Pick Online to activate the product and complete the transfer of the licence.