Upgrading a Standalone License
Before you begin:
- Make sure that you have Administrator access on the workstation that you are installing to.
- Make sure the current license is Authorized and that you have a valid MAP
- During install, you will not be prompted for your license number or CD Key and authorization will not be required.
- Download the zipped install file to the workstation where you have the current license Authorized.
- Right click on the zip file, select Extract All and extract the file.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select the Set up a Standalone License or Set up a Workstation option and click on Install.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the upgrade process.
- Load a session of the installed product in CAD program.
Article is closed for comments.