When your company is added to my.transoftsolutions.com, the default administrator account will be assigned to the individual we have in our records who is either the ship-to contact of the purchase or the primary maintenance contact. If you have been granted this access and are the incorrect person in your organization, please follow these steps to invite the correct person to administrate the license:
- Follow the instructions in your delivery email to navigate to my.transoftsolutions.com and complete the setup of your account
- Login to my.transoftsolutions.com
- Once you are logged into the portal, click Admin in the top navigation bar
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users
- Fill in the information for the correct company administrator in the Add a User pane
- Click Submit.
The added person will receive an email inviting them to join the portal. They should follow the instructions to complete the setup of their account. In the meantime:
- Click the new user’s profile in the Select a User pane
- In the Manage User pane, click Add/Remove Roles
- Set the user’s role to Administrator
- Click Save.
The new user will now have access to administer the users and licenses in the portal.