A database open failed message indicates that NEXUS is not able to connect to the local database.
NEXUS is using Microsoft SQL Compact Edition (CE). Please check the following:
- Browse to NEXUS workstation folder. For example, if you have used the default install path, you should then browse to:
- On Windows XP: C:\Program Files\Transoft Solutions\NEXUS X
- On Windows Vista, 7 and 8: C:\Users\Public\Transoft Solutions\NEXUS X
- Right click on the NEXUS folder and then select Properties
- Click on the Security tab and check if the user has Full Control. If not, change permissions to Full Control.