To move TORUS from one standalone computer to another, please use the Move Program procedure which is outlined in TORUS user’s guide.
- Install TORUS on a new machine (you need to have the same version on both machines)
- Start TORUS on the new machine and write down the Installation Code (8 digits number) from Program Authorization dialog box
- On the old machine, start TORUS, click Program Settings, then click on Permissions category and enter the Administrator password. Default is: admin
- Select the Licensing category
- Click the Move Program button
- Type in the new Installation Code
- Enter the new Authorization Key on the new machine