How do I create a multi-colored sign panel?
- In Set/Create Panel Style (Panel Styles), select the panel style that most closely represents the sign you want to create
- Click Edit/Create (New)
- Click Create Style
- Enter a name for the new style then click OK.
- Click Edit/Create (the new style you just created is highlighted)
- Ensure the Panel category is selected. In the Colors section, select the colors you want for the individual sub-panels.
Note: Panel 1 represents the bottom sub-panel when horizontal dividers are selected and the leftmost panel when vertical dividers are selected. When you are finished, click OK (in the Edit/Create Panel Style dialog) then Close (in the Set/Create Panel Style dialog).
- Click Place New Panel then select 1 Horizontal Divider (or however many dividers you need).
- Click Apply then specify a point in the drawing to place the panel.
- Place Highway Text, Arrows, Symbols, etc., as required.
Article is closed for comments.