There are two problems that can cause this error:
A. The Transoft Solutions License Server is not started. To check if the License Server is running:
- Select Start ->Run, then type "services.msc" and click OK
- In the services dialog, please ensure that Transoft Solutions License server is started.
- If it is not, right-click Transoft Solutions License Server in the list, then select Start
B. A firewall is blocking the product from accessing the License Server. To check if a firewall is blocking communications:
- Disable the firewall, and start AutoTURN.
- If the product loads correctly, it is likely the firewall is blocking communications. Please ensure that the appropriate port is not blocked by your firewall (by default, the Transoft Solutions License Server uses port 27099).