In the Design Parameters tool click the User Defined Stalls category.
- Click New.
- Specify the Name of the user defined stall type.
- Specify the Width of the user defined stall type.
- Specify the Symbol that will be drawn to designate these user defined stalls. (Note: Users can create custom symbols for the User Defined Stalls.)
- Specify the Symbol Color.
- Click Wheel Stops if these user defined stalls are to be drawn with wheel stops.
- Click Exclude From Numbering if these user defined stalls are not to be counted in Stall Numbering operations.
- Click Save.
- Click OK. And go back to Design Parameters -> User Defined Stalls dialog box. Specify the Symbol Width (W).
- Specify the Offset (O) when the position is set to Outside or click on the stall image to change the position of the symbol to the Center of the stall.
- Click OK.
Note: If a unique Stall Symbol is required for the new User Defined Stall Type see the Appendix -> Creating User Defined Stall Symbols article in ParkCAD’s Help file.