New installation of Standalone Licenses
- Download the zipped install file to the workstation where you want to install the product.
- Right click on the zip file, select Extract All and extract the file.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select the Set up a Standalone License option and click on Install.
- When prompted, enter your License Number and CD Key.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Load a session of the installed product in CAD program.
- On initial product load and on subsequent loads until product is authorized, the Program Authorization dialog box appears prompting for the Authorization Key.
- Click Request Authorization or submit a request to our Technical Support team.
Article is closed for comments.